Aims & Objectives of ICPB
- To promote India as a competent and credible MICE destination.
- To undertake a continuing programme of creating better awareness of the role and benefits of MICE in the context of national objectives.
- To collect, both from primary and secondary sources, relevant information that could be used to develop a data bank and to disseminate such information to the membership.
- To undertake research for development for India’s MICE industry and disseminate that information.
- To undertake a continuing programme of marketing, through media, for motivating national associations to bid for conventions, etc.
- To encourage growth of professionalism in the MICE segments and evolve an industry code of ethics.
- To provide necessary guidance and feedback to the central government and advise state governments in the development of infrastructure and facilities for MICE segments.
- To conduct seminars, group discussions, courses of study and organize exchange of visits between Indian organizations and relevant world associations/organizations.
- To seek affiliations with world bodies with similar aims and objectives.
Various Types of Conventions
Conferences & Exhibitions
Meetings & Incentive Travel