Benefits for Allied Members
The members of ICPB give opportunity to individuals as well as to company to increase their efficiency by continuous improvement with training & learning. Gives them opportunities to compete and increase their market share in India and Globally.
As a member, one can get the below benefits & share his input in the development of Indian MICE industry:
Marketing of your company and services within India and GLOBALLY
- Domestic and International marketing of the members through Road shows / various Trade fairs, exhibitions / events, organized or participated by Bureau.
- ICPB organizes Road shows in India and also abroad, event calendar for current year is available at Bureau and can be provided on request.
- Develop business through buyer – seller meets
- ICPB PARTICIPATES in International Exhibitions and introduce all the members internationally. Your company presence is introduced globally to potential customers. The lists of the Exhibitions for current year are available with Bureau.
- Printing of Membership directory with all the information of your company and circulate to potential customers.
Information of your company with contact at ICPB’s website
Financial assistance& MDA
- Participation of member companies in ICPB’s signature event CIC at discounted rate as compare to non member company.
- Undertakes research studies for betterment of the Trade & provide to Members
- Organises training programmes, conferences / events and meeting where Industry experts are available to share current date / information and trends.
Training & development of executives
- ICPB helps members by providing Training programmes.
- It certifications programme develops of various entry levels helps individual to grow and gain knowledge from Trade & Industry Experts.
Business Services & Networking
- ICPB organizes meetings of the members to encourage networking between members and meet new business customers.
- ICPB organizes CIC every year where, it brings potential buyers, giving chances to members to increase their business.
- It gives a platform to meet global business organizations, experts from Trade and political leaders.
Your participation in Policy Work
- ICPB is the nodal agency of Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India and provides feedback of the Trade which help Govt. to form policies.
- Member’s feedback is scrutinized and sent to ministry for betterment of the Trade.